Tuesday, June 6

Shared Drive 1

Using shared computers at Uni normally creates issues when you have to save your work. Personally I like to email the item to myself, effectively storing it in my inbox, and then delete the file from the computer. Afterall, I don't need anyone reading my humourously poorly written assignment on the Howard Government's treatment of asylum seekers. (Howard's treatment of the New Seekers was much better in comparison.)

To compliment this evening's labourious reading of Just War Tradition texts, I present to you, fresh from the computer I am currently using... Profile With Sword.

profile_with_sword4

5 Comments:

Blogger Enny said...

Ah ha!

Finally - a face for the name!!! ;o)

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... YES!

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My. You've, uh, changed.

10:58 AM  
Blogger The Student said...

That's not me!

(Where have you been tj?)

11:05 AM  
Blogger Jellyfish said...

Haha! We have a new Ghyslain Raza!

PS TJ stand by the mailbox *ooh, cryptic*

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home