Sunday, April 17

Ultimate Frisbee

Interested in ultimate frisbee? Come along to the pool lounge, SARA, 12noon.

Yess..... well, major defeat here on the University front. Stats flogged my ass into withdrawing from it again. There's no way of putting it other than I got freaked out by it and flat out shat myself. It's not recorded as a fail, but it's a waste of my time.

Withdrawing did afford me the opportunity to once again visit Room 208 and hang out with all the psechedalic groovers. While I made apolagetic faces and spoke to the same girl on the far left of the room as i walk in, I realised this is the 4th time I have withdrawn from this subject. I suck.

Why do I do this? Why do I fear sitting in a tute and looking stupid?

Who fucking cares. I quit the subject, lets get back to focusing on the important stuff, like mid-April warmer weather and luscious expanses of cleavage at Uni.

The past week has been spent staring at a pile of reading that needs doing. The coming week will be spent doing reading, primarily because a) I have a mid-semester test this week, and b) because there is a tute I haven't attended once. Time to get cracking!

How impossibly cool does Ultimate Frisbee sound?

4 Comments:

Blogger The Student said...

Nah come on, it's not frisbee, it's ULTIMATE FRISBEE.

It's way cool.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ultimate frisbee requires a depth of skill some can only dream of. Combinations of back and forehand passes utilising fingers, wrists and elbows to create gravity defying disks of wrath. Get into it today.

12:51 PM  
Blogger The Student said...

Cop that for a smack down Ruth!

You been told girl friend!

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Catch it in your mouth.

Now THAT'S ultimate!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home