Wednesday, July 27

Campus Fashions

Standing outside a lecture theatre yesterday, a guy from the lecture preceding mine smugly walked out with a group of friends. His addition to his headwear caught my eye. I watched the guy walk ten metres, expecting him to rectify the situation - but this was no spare of the moment thing, this fashion crime was deliberate.

Allow me to reinact it for you below.

pens

Did I miss a meeting? When was this tabled? I don't recall reading 'people can now act like cocks with stationery' in the minutes.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are shitting me! noooooooooo!

3:49 AM  
Blogger amy said...

i HATE it when people do that, i hate it, i hate it, i hate it. that is all i have to say. although, I hate it more, I think, when people wear it all around their neck on a lanyard: mobile phone, mp3 player, pencil, red pen, blue pen. grrr.

11:22 AM  
Blogger The Student said...

lanyards are definatly the work of the devil, I even hate people who think they are so PRESSED FOR TIME that they will put the pen behind their ear.

Seriously, who wears a pen as 'flair'?

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just fucked up.

On other news...

A date has now been selected for Melbourne Grogblogging #2. Saturday 27th August at Papa Gino's on Lygon Street, Carlton. It will be starting at 7pm. Click here to find out more and RSVP in the comments. Hope to see you there.
http://www.chrisfryer.com/blog/archives/2005/07/test_2.php

3:01 PM  
Blogger The Student said...

That's news?

:)

3:05 PM  
Blogger Samantha Regione said...

Is that you? You're cute.

Wanna be my cyber plaything?

I think it's the pen that's really doing it for me.

2:16 PM  
Blogger The Student said...

It's totally me, babycakes.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home