Friday, July 22

I've been meaning to...

Uni is back next week, and I couldn't be in a less welcoming mood. The prospect of going back is reasonably bleak. This year, moreso than most, I really feel like I haven't had a holiday at all, I've been working and working and working.

My results were to be expected, but I have a suspicion this semester will be better. Here's to hoping there's no more group assignments.

I feel tired and disinterested...it's like I haven't left uni.

On Monday I have to go and change all my subjects, with this semester finally heralding my return to studying politics. It's good to be able to study some non business subjects again, get away from the boring monotony of numbers and cumbersome economic theory.

I can't say I'm looking forward to Monday, standing in a queue with the tens and tens of other students, fiddling with the carefully constructed timetable, dreaming of my bed at home, fantasizing about the guilty pleasures of sleep. At least Monday is the start of the third last semester (fingers crossed) of this long and debtful journey towards a degree.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ursula said...

wow we have so much in common!

1) no holiday

2) a general feeling of 'i hate this'

3) timetable issues

4) a love of sleep

5) 3 semesters left

That may, however, describe a good quarter of any given university population.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Enny said...

I hear ye buddy, I hear ye.

I've only actually attended an hour and half of class and I'm already get flashbacks to why I dropped out last time...!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Business sounds boring as mud...

I'll certainly think of you while I'm having a ball doing crafts and getting marked for it. Just be thankful you don't have to do Occupaional Health and Safety...what talking about tractor safety and legal issues has to do with anything, I am not sure. I'm am only sure that it is as boring as mud - much like business.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home