Tuesday, July 26

Uni goes LIVE.

I'm posting from uni, hoping to encapsulate the unbridled excitement of my first day back for this semester.

SQUEAL at the terrifying array of bad haircuts!

CRINGE at the sad faces of desolate students!

DISMAY at my inability to make this sound remotely amusing!


True to form, I slept in the morning, unable to get out of bed in the face of the cold wet day and terrifying array of learning that awaited me at uni.

I've successfully negotiated my way back into studying politics, which I can honestly say is excellent, not least of all because I'll have more arts (picture bad hair, and even worse vocal opinion) based blog content, but because it means I can write an essay again.

An ESSAY! SHOCK! HORROR!

It also means that I am in class with Ruth, which will no doubt see us trying to 'out-cynical' each other during lectures.

Believe it or not, I'm about to hit a library stall and do some study, not because I want to, but because the library is the ONLY warm place in the entire uni.

(Right now, there is more of me talking here.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Enny said...

I feel like I'm part of a trend!

1:07 PM  
Blogger The Student said...

Each time I go back, I (despite being 23) feel older and older.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home