Sunday, July 3

Vale (I've always wanted to title something with the word 'Vale')

It's important I acknowledge the last post (and chorus) of UK (nee Japan, nee Melbourne) blogger Momo.

I can get away with this because when writing a media essay on the 'emergence of the internet' a few years ago, I actually interviewed the popular 'Melbourne blog identity' for the essay. Interviewed, as in, on the phone, as in, semi real life, which was quite an 'emergence of the internet' experience.

Momo is best example I could give you of a blogger who is effortlessly stylish and admirable, yet not up herself - something many authors of internet web logs aren't. Her blog has been something I have enjoyed reading for a long time, and I will miss using it to avoid study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home