Sunday, November 27

Conclusion.

Which is always the introduction rewritten to save time and effort.

So, this has been a year of me blogging about my going to university. I'm pretty unimpressed with bits of it personally. I don't spend enough time in tutes or lectures to provide the reading public with enough cynical analysis of the people around me in class.

This has been a good opportunity to meet some people as well, having made a number of acquintances and the odd friend through the simple existance of this blog.

(I'm still rounding out my canvasing for my position as Melbourne's Most Eligable Blogger.)

Still, the poster post seemed to set a few people off, and was pretty good fun - an on the spot expose.

I have an exam in January, a throw back to an illness passed - there is likely to be some blogging surrounding that. But until then, I wouldnt expect to see much.

I will be at uni next year, and anticipate it being the last year.

Until then, thanks to everyone who has stopped by, and to everyone who has commented, also thanks to everyone who has linked to me.

See you all soon.

7 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

One less blog to check obsessively for updates...what am I going to do on my holidays now?

1:56 AM  
Blogger Enny said...

;><;

*sob*

*sniffle*

*snort*

(You know it won't stop my obesessive twice-daily checking...)

10:36 AM  
Blogger Jellyfish said...

What the...? I think you should keep blogging. But if you don't, enjoy the break and 'have a great summer' as Buffy would say.

Yes, I'm sad.

9:07 PM  
Blogger The Student said...

I'm pretty particular about what I blog about for various reasons, consequently I tend to stick to university, a topic I am all too qualified to talk about.

It had crossed my mind to set up 'treadingpugwall.blogspot.com' and blog about my summer, but, I decided I could do without the need to write more stuff on top of all the other stuff I write in my 'real time' life...

Anyone who wants to buy me beer is welcome to free oral blogging for so long as they can stand it.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Samantha Regione said...

Wha? Where? Huh? Where do you think you're going?

10:33 PM  
Blogger anji said...

Darn - can't you maybe like, go to summer school or something?

like Erica says, one less blog to check obsessively for updates :(

Thanks for the chuckles over the year, hope you aced your exams (or, at least passed :D ) and will miss your stories :(

anji

12:07 PM  
Blogger The Student said...

If only i was this in demand with the ladies in real life.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home