Wednesday, July 5

Seperation.

It's finished, I walked out of the last Electronic Marketing exam pleased that it was all over. The exam had being identical, letter for letter, to last year's exam. This was excellent news, as I'd spent the morning reading last year's exam and reassuring myself that things would be 'alright'.

I've become trained at dealing with exams, learning how to cope with the demands of passing a subject and balancing everything out. I'm not in any good at it, but I am passable, of that I am sure.

With that over I then had to make up the time I had missed at work, and have spent this week doing just that. This isn't so bad, as my nights aren't spent studying and meticulously avoiding study; in study's place, I have embarked upon The Student's See Everyone You Havent Seen For Months Tour. This has been good so far, and reminds me of how those who aren't stuck in work and study live their lives. You know, the life of leisure.

(Hmmm. Woe is me.)

The above mentioned tour could also be known as the Pasta and Beer tour - though it has managed to so far, and will continue to, involve some excellent company. I have three weeks off between now and the start of the next semester, which to most is plenty of time - and really is.

I'm dying to get away - I say this every time, but instead of needing to be somewhere, I just need to not be here. At this desk, at the desk at work, at any desk, staring at any computer.

I really have nothing funny or intelligent to say, see you all in a few weeks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh well done comrade...

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home