Monday, September 18

The Spirit

Ordinarily at this time of year I stop posting all that often, this is normally because I've run out of motivation and have just flat out stopped going to uni. This semester... well I'm pleased to say this is not the case. I've probably missed 5 classes so far this semester, with two being over the past week due to a feral cold I've been lugging around.

(Nothing beats the first cold of spring, an annual tradition.)

Right now I have three more deadlines before the drudgery of exam study begins, and I'm looking pretty good for a pass in all four subjects.

Now that wasn't too hard was it? It only took me 6 years to develop reasonable study habits - or possibly to develop some motivation.

That's the update. How are you going?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*STUDY DAY TODAY*
Pretty much sums it up.

Please finish the story below?

9:41 AM  
Blogger Ursula said...

thesis = pain

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home