Tuesday, September 6

In Oklahoma, not Arizona.

I have no idea what week it is.

Week 8? Week 7? Week imminent Failure?

Simple numerics isn't enough to catch the attention of my television and internet addled mind. Each of the weeks needs a catchphrase that will make it palatable to the marketplace, in the same vein as Operation Desert Fox, Operation Desert Storm, Operation Just Cause, Operation Uphold Democracy, and the classic Operation Enduring Freedom (the US invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 for those of you keeping score at home).

Week 1 could easily be Operation It Doesn't Matter the Tutes Don't Start Till Next Week Anyway.

Week 2, Operation I Can Afford to Miss A Week.

Week 3 becomes Operation Time to Get Serious.

Week 4, Operation Enduring Malaise.

This coming week needs a name the encapsulates the desperate urgency with which I should approach my studies:

Operation Unparalleled Panic.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Ugh, your blog just reminds me of all the work I have to do to catch up...stop hitting so many nails right on their head!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

I thought slacker-ism stopped being cool when pavement broke up.

7:47 PM  
Blogger The Student said...

It still has currency, hence the existance of this blog.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home