Monday, September 5

The Path of Group Resistance

Guess who has another group assignment this semester? That's right, your old pal the student.

Yes, after last semester's painful, painfull and protracted group assignment, I have officially taken the path of least resistance approach to this group assignment.

Number of meetings so far: Zero.

Total group members I have met: 1/3.

Amount of work I will do: Exactly one quarter, not a word more.

My official duties for this assignment will include laying on a fold out banana lounge and sipping a pina colada from half a coconut.

Suckers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Samsung said...

I hate group assignments with a passion. Hate them. Because I end up doing all the work, and then I have to share the credit. It goes against my naturally egocentric nature.

~Jae

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home